PhosphorTech Corporation initially launched in 1998 as a university startup business and was one of the first companies to develop blue down-conversion materials and remote phosphors for LEDs and lasers. Following successful commercialization of various optical material technologies, the company has evolved into an independent corporation with internationally recognized accomplishments in optical materials for lighting, displays, and various energy-efficient applications.
- Manufacture, license, and supply advanced optical materials and related technologies.
- Apply current expertise towards development of energy efficient and environmentally friendly products.
- Develop and produce customized LED phosphor materials and LED lamps.
- Research & development activities in novel photonic and material technologies.
- Deliver high quality materials and services with focus on quality control and customer satisfaction.
- An ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer
- Inorganic phosphor production
- Air-free nanocrystal and quantum dot synthesis
- Material characterization
- Particle encapsulation
- Film and substrate coating
- Optical testing laboratories
- LED device and lamp fabrication
- LED phosphor intellectual property going back for more than 20 years.
- Managed by professionals with more than 75 years of combined experience in semiconductor physics and materials science.
- World-recognized expertise in phosphor technology and photonic structures.
- Strategic alliances with major manufacturers of lighting and display products.